Δευτέρα 28 Ιουνίου 2010

set me free me teleio videoclip

my broken heart
is like a broken door
you gotta fix it straight away
or it won't work no more
my frozen start
you were my guiding light
now i'm in the dark
there's nothing left inside


so i wait for love
to shine on me
i wait for love
to set me free


you lost your faith in me
i lost my faith in you
we lost our faith in love
that's when you know it's through
and everything we found
is now a distant sound
and you made your bed
so you must lay down


i wait for hope
to shine on me
i wait for love
to come and set me free
i wait for you
to find this strange side of me...


oriste apo tis pio melwdikes bandes twn kairwn mas...exoune psyxi kai panemorfous stixous..eimai kallymenos nomizw..eseis?









Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

RITUAL OF 1000 HIDDEN SUNS